skip to main | skip to sidebar

"All the skies opened up and now they're mentioning your name..."

"Χάθηκα νύχτα δίχως φως κάτω απ' τα βλέφαρά σου κι όταν με ξανατύλιξε η λαμπράδα των ματιών σου ξαναγεννήθηκα..."

25.11.06

"Turn the life on"

."I’ve got my life of complication here to sort out
I’ll take myself to an east coast city and walk about

Hey Lloyd I’m ready to be heartbroken
I can’t see further than my own nose at the moment"
Αναρτήθηκε από Words to live by στις Σάββατο, Νοεμβρίου 25, 2006
Νεότερη ανάρτηση Παλαιότερη Ανάρτηση Αρχική σελίδα

Πληροφορίες

Η φωτογραφία μου
Words to live by
Προβολή πλήρους προφίλ

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  Μαρτίου (1)
    • ►  Ιανουαρίου (1)
  • ▼  2006 (33)
    • ►  Δεκεμβρίου (3)
    • ▼  Νοεμβρίου (5)
      • "Turn the life on"
      • "Strange things will happen"
      • "Rescue await"
      • "Fill me with ... passion"
      • "Dreaming your eyes"
    • ►  Οκτωβρίου (4)
    • ►  Σεπτεμβρίου (2)
    • ►  Αυγούστου (2)
    • ►  Ιουλίου (2)
    • ►  Ιουνίου (4)
    • ►  Μαΐου (8)
    • ►  Απριλίου (3)

Links

  • Athens Voice
  • Blonde Redhead